Sunday 20 April 2014

Beautiful things happen at Gulhane Park



My first visit was during autumn last year and while Topkapi grounds were awesome what with clusters of fallen leaves I thought Gulhane looked rather sad back then.
Until that is my revisit here earlier today

The blooms were so magnificent, cheerful and breathtaking everyone turned photographer. There were beautiful scenes everywhere. 
Like this little girl posing for dad.





The most beautiful thing about the tulips here is that they're so, so fragrant !




Oh my gawd, these hyacinths .....I'm at a loss for words.





The most beautiful thing I ever saw here, this pair of newly weds having their wedding photos done.
They came and went in large sedans.
Must be someone important ? No idea. But congratulations anyway. She's lovely. Smiling my way. See that. 




Making my way out but I'm ...



...so glad I came back.



Location : Gulhane Park

No comments: