Saturday 23 August 2014

A typical Adeline Tsen. Albeit older.


Ladies are watching it for the romance. Husbands are fascinated with the seduction.  
That's what the show Rindu Awak 200% has effected on us Malaysian Chinese women . The part where Hubbies of the other race, wonder if we'll train our guns on them.


See, yesterday I was in a mall. And I got stared at ...by the partners of wives and girlfriends in tow. I wasn't even wearing heels and had zero make up on.


Really now, I just hate that. They're with their women and when they make the effort to turn back and take a second look at you again, on the escalator ? Well, I definitely run the risk of offending the 'love of their life'. 


Worst still, me being Chinese and the majority of the lookers being Malays, if you've been watching that 200% show, their women WILL think we're trying to snatch them away. Hey, look, that honour goes to the PRC's. We have a common enemy but of course they can't tell the difference.


That Adeline Tsen girl in that show, does nothing but stereotype us Chinese women , as predatorial man eating felines who like to dress like typical desperado sluts ( she somehow manages to do that even though she's not skimpily attired ) in skyscraper heels ( she wears hooker platforms) , rust coloured hair ( she puts that big bow on for that bimboish look ) and generally put us in a very bad light. 


She schemes , plots and lusts for that very dishy looking fellow. Ok, at least she got something right. He IS an eyeful. That dish has some mesmerizing razor lips, mmmm mmmm pecs and the height factor that makes Chinese women go a little bit stupid.


However, I'm offended. We are remarkably known amongst the male of our species as extremely hard to get and sometimes so Legendarily frigid till even strange Turkish men on the streets have heard about it. Most of them are just teasers who do it for the "I'm still gorgeous "ego, with no intention to go the extra mile. 

So I ask the koochi moochi, my sometimes effective bodyguard.

Me  :  " is it just me or are there more than the usual amount of people staring at me today ? Something wrong with me ? Do I have toilet paper sticking out of my pants ? "
KM : " it's your shirt "
Me  : " why ? What's wrong with it ? "
KM : " it's too tight "
Me  : " no it's not. It was tight when I first bought it, now it's looser " 
KM : " it is . It's so tight people can even see a pin if you hide it in there "

Ok. That explains it.Slutty shirt. Rust coloured long hair. Double chinned from bottom up. Tight pants that elongate my legs. Bimboish replies.I'm a typical Adeline Tsen. Older version. 
Bad complexion , dusty flats, son in tow irrelevant. 
My fault. I think ? 

No comments: