Friday 21 November 2014

The forbidden candy


I would not even have noticed this candy seller 
if not for one Japanese girl. She was posing with him and instructing her boyfie to snap them together quick. 
Now, what was it she saw in him. Either his candy is really good or .....let's find out.
I tell him I want one and hold my finger up like Rosmah heh heh. 


Must be the attractive colours.....maybe it's the
 taste or perhaps the unique novelty of it all.


Now, I'm looking at him and well he looks like any other wizened roadside hawker. In fact he's not very photogenic as you can see.All of a sudden he lifts his stall up and runs to hide in a corner. He makes the sssshhh sign and beckons me to wait as a cruiser passes by.
And then omg, he broke into a big dazzling smile and that's when I knew what the Japanese girl saw in this fella. He looks like a cross between Ryan Reynolds and Bradley Cooper. I swear he does.
2 female oriental admirers cannot be mistaken.


Ah, the forbidden candy may taste very ordinary
( actually a bit strange ) but not when it is sold by an eye candy. 


Location : somewhere in Istanbul lol.
Now there's your first clue on top.

No comments: