Saturday 20 December 2014

Kapal Api - Limited edition coffee press


Grabbed this as soon as I saw it just now.
The lid and holder are from plastic while the brand is embossed on the glass. The press itself is not made from extremely durable quality but I don't care because it was sold really cheap !
A press like this can cost anything from RM39 upwards, so when I say it was really cheap means it was dirt cheap.


Came in a multipack with 2 packets of 180g coffee powder.
This box is for the coffee press itself. Bubble wrapped inside.
It cost a ridiculous amount , I'm wondering if it's a pricing mistake or not . Hence , not posting up the price but rest assured it's so cheap, it's unimaginable.


Comes with instructions too .
Actually this is more for my own reference since I'm an absolute klutz at using the French press. 


The limited edition pack you should look out for :



No comments: