Thursday 29 January 2015

Reaching out to you



Reaching out to you, that person in need

Hey , I heard about your troubles and of course while this is unsolicited advice which you never once asked nor expected out of ( of all people )  me, how about you continue doing what you have been doing so far.
This line is a tough one. Full of tribulations. It's like that. 

There were repercussions no one told you. You found success which came at a price, naturally you came to a stage where you begin to question and doubt yourself. Why you're doing this. Why your sacrifices are irrelevant ? Why your life seems to be falling apart ? 

You know ? Right now , you're down. I know. Heck , get right back in the game.You, yes YOU are good at what you do, so pick yourself back up and maybe one day we'll meet again ok ? 

Gimme a handshake when our eyes meet . I will be delighted to know that you have picked up the pieces and gotten on with life again. 
This is what we do and the whole community will be less colourful without you. Come on. Ignore the woosies. Come back out. You can do this. 

I hope you eventually read this ( who knows how often you lurk around here ) so please put your feathers back on again and try to ignore the fact that I am well, concerned about your well being . I'm not . Now, when will we see you again ? ....End of confession .Winks.

No comments: