Thursday 2 April 2015

Mamee Chef Gold Recipe - Kari Seribu Rasa



Earlier this year  , Mamee Chef gave away 1000 trial boxes of their Gold Recipe series over facebook .Each box contained 2 varieties of noodles . One of Mee Tarik and the other , Beehoon vermicelli. Both Kari Seribu Rasa flavour. 
I received it before CNY and procrastinated until I flipped through yesterday's morning newspaper and spotted the advert proclaiming Mamee Chef Curry Laksa as the No.1 noodle in the world. The world ?
Scrolled down further and rolled my eyes upwards.  Said the Ramen Rater. Omg , that guy again ?
 I don't believe it . 
As a consequence , I finally dragged my trial box of Kari Seribu Rasa sample out from the shadows of Mordor and torched the aluminium pot over the stove.





After tasting the soft silken vermicelli , I had to swallow my oriental insolence and acknowledge the Ramen Rater as an undisputed Noodle Prophet and Dato' Chef Ismail a CIY ( Cook It Yourself )  Curry Mee Sifu sent from the heavens above to free us from the clutches of enfant terrible hawkers .
How in the greater universe and beyond,  did a Malay Chef manage to whip up a Curry Mee recipe as good as the Menopausal Chef from Hot Wok Penang ?  Hell yeah , he did it ! Clap , clap , clap !
Bravo . I say Bravo Dato ' ! I love you !!!





Off to the hypermart we went. 
Two each went into the trolley. 
May Dato' Chef Ismail 's Sambal legacy be trumpeted for the next Seribu Thousand years to come ! 




Location : Malaysia 

2 comments:

The Ramen Rater said...

Yep - this is that The Ramen Rater guy lol!

gostansikit said...

I am so so honoured :D