Friday 29 May 2015

12 hours in beloved Istanbul



Thanks to the heavens above , I had the great fortune of getting the very devastatingly handsome Mr Imdat of Turkish Airlines ground services to attend to me. With his invaluable assistance , I managed to slot in a few mad rushed hours to spare while on transit in Istanbul . 

Omg I shopped like mad you know ?

I went to LC Waikiki , grabbed tees from the smaller stalls and spices from the Spice Market. Also got a neat hoodie for 20 lira after having to endure a very hot under the collar demo by a young man . I should have filmed it ! 
Seeing how I absolutely adore Turkish food of course I ate my way heartily through. 

Then on
the way back to the airport , I came across this group of gentlemen engaging in a street dance . Though possibly linked to the current elections , I found it so mesmerising to watch . There was a bigger dance troupe further up. But I really like this one since it looks quite challenging even with the simple repetitive shoulder movements. 


Hope you enjoy this as much as I did.






Click on the links below ....not the picture above .
 The two links leads to the video on my Google+ page



Cute Turkish Street Dance - Part 1



Cute Turkish Street Dance - Part 2






No comments: