Sunday 31 May 2015

Your bag has so many stickers


Well, that's exactly what the airport guy told me by the time I got to KLIA.
Have to disagree. Don't think I have so many stickers, since I've seen people with much more. Then again, bags are so cheap in Malaysia especially Langkawi where I got my battered pink shell from. So I shrugged and he somehow allocated me window seats allllll the way to my end destination.




Earlier on , I had taken a domestic flight via MAS






Sucks when they put you in this barrier zone with First and Business Class services just a sniff away. So near yet so darned far.





Never mind that, turns out there was a technical delay which got me thinking of the worst....what if I couldn't catch my connecting flight ? OMG. RUINED !!!!
A quick chat with the steward put me at ease.
Before I knew it , there was Genting Highlands by the other chap's window.
How stunning !





After what seemed like hours later,( many thanks to my agent's foresight ! ) I sat down to a porridge meal at Mc D to get rid of any butterflies in my stomach. Turns out that they now seem to have omitted the ginger so if this happens again, I will not be ordering this dish anymore.




Make it to the gates but there's no place left because these 2 blondes initially took 4 entire seats to themselves until some senior citizens ( white males ) came along and somehow got them to move their backpacks .




Meanwhile, I parked myself over here and waited next to hairy legs .
Sometimes, it's the waiting that makes you wonder what you're doing here in the first place and why you have to endure such discomfort as a means to the journey. 
Then hope the long haul flight will be worth it. 
And only afterward shall we think about the transit.
Nope , air turbulence would be about the last thing on my mind at this moment. Most times I hope for a good hearty delicious meal. Crying babies ....pfffttt....piece of cake. Max the volume on my headset or stuff in the earplugs and go to straight to sleep




Location : Malaysia 

No comments: