Friday 3 July 2015

Does your mother like ice cream


We went to that favourite makan place of ours again today. Placed our orders and then they waited for the food,  while I booked seats. 
My personal Thor , first brought over the drinks , then went back to wait for the food. Somehow today , his meal was ready in a jiffy and so the dear koochi moochi was left waiting for our remaining sets.

The waiter started a conversation with him.  Took a while but by the time he came back he said this to me....

He : " These Banglas are desperate "

Me : " Oh ? Why ? What happened ? "

He : " He was asking me questions about YOU " 

Me : " Like whaaat ? "

He : " I don't even want to remember "
" We were talking, talking , talking when all of a sudden , he told me his shift time "

Me : " Aaanddd ??? "


He : " And he told me to come during his shift period , as well as to DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR MOTHER ALONG  "

Me : " Ohmaigawrd ! " 
 ( I laugh-squealed as softly as I could , placing my left hand over my mouth )

He : " Then he asked me DOES YOUR MOTHER LIKE ICE CREAM ? "

Me :  " What in the world ? Ahahahahaha "

He : facepalm 

Me :  smiling quietly but totally dare not look anywhere else except straight at my food now . You know, just in case there is eye contact with the future ice cream sponsor and he REALLY gets the wrong idea .

He : " Of all things why must he talk about MY MOTHER ? "

Me : " In the first place, why'd you go and layan him ? " 

He : " He looked lonely "

Me : facepalm 

He : " Next time , if he ever does this again, I'm gonna start asking him about HIS MOTHER ! And whether she likes ICE CREAM or not !!!! We'll see how he likes it ! "

Me :  Omg die laughing !!! 

Kept spilling grains of rice off my spoon because frankly I was feeling rather disturbed . Not just because this was concrete proof that confirmed a few things for me today. 

Confirmed that I cannot simply walk into a place where there are a lot of foreign workers....
Confirmed that they are so chasing after us Chinese women in Penang ....like mad even if our partners or kids are in sight.
Confirmed that they appreciate curvier, saggier women. 

Luckily for them , my personal Thor is not a green eyed monster ... my puddy tat . Otherwise...huhuhuhu. Wayang liao. 
Flattered as I was but my goodness, when there is no line drawn , they should be a little afraid if they  get the wrong person. 
When they start pursuing people's charbor , it's no wonder some of them get beaten up by gangs of angry boyfriends , husbands and maybe even sons ....maybe even end up in rolled up bedsheets. 

No comments: