Saturday 4 July 2015

Perils of being a handsome Malay man




Overheard just now.

Three girls in hijab were chatting and I happened to be within earshot

Tall girl : Dia tak berani cakap ngan kite bab dia takot isteri. Bini dia tak bagi laki dia sembang ngan pompuan len.

Short one : Uish. Pulak....

Tall girl : Takut bini lettew

Plump one : Hurmmm. Memang .

Short one : Cish 

Tall girl : Bini die jahat. Tak bagi laki dia cakap ngan pompuan len. Tak guna punya pompuan . Nak cakap pon tak boleh. Jahat betol. 

Plump one : ah ah memang jahat. Gitu pon tak boleh.

Short one : Eh jahat lah

I faster faster walked away . You know why ? Because I as a non muslim I once made the mistake of chatting with a Malay guy and he was clearly uncomfortable and although he did not reply , I understood. And backed off with no hard or hurt feelings.

Why would those 3 chicks want to go cari pasal pulak ? This part I don't understand.
Taunting the man for having no balls to stand up to his wife. Labelling his wife as evil. And getting pissed with him for not daring to engage in a conversation with them. Something he took upon himself I presume, out of respect for his wife who wasn't even with present.

Surely they cannot be married yet. If they were would they be spewing the same lingo then ? 

My goodness gracious me. 

No comments: