Tuesday 1 December 2015

Lindt Lindor silver milk can




Obviously meant for Christmas ,by way of design I just went nuts when I saw it. 
Gold can is all over the net , so I'm really not sure how come we have a silver one in this region .

Front view .
White conifer landscape with a white reindeer . Nice .






Imported by Shriro , 
the reason why I'm getting yet another Lindt tin is because the price is still affordable . 

Back view.





Moving on. 
Top view. 
Oh it looks like a milk can alright. 




Ah , but the inside is not.
More yummy , creamy milk ball chocolates which are basically a chocolate shell with a soft centre filling , wrapped in a very festive looking cellophane / tin foil .




Handle the milk balls with care as they get dented easily . 





1 more Lindt post to come.
Bear with me as I have been lusting for so long since I first saw Lindt sold like everyday candy in German stores . 

Well , what I did not buy last time , I can do so now . Not too expensive too. 

Just make sure you buy them from reputable chain retailers else you might get those that have tremendously marked up prices .

Location : Malaysia

No comments: