Sunday 29 May 2016

Best Western - Palm Court Inn , Modesto


We were occasional patrons of an establishment with the same namesake eons ago in KL so, I never imagined I would actually have the chance to come stay in the city itself one fine day. 







Guess you can say that this was the closest I ever got to a typical US motel experience .







My unit was right at the corner , somewhere in the mid section and on ground level which made me feel a little uneasy about security until I saw one couple leave their room door wide open .





Here's a peep at what the inside is like.
View from the bed .




Bed itself is a far cry from a regular motel in Malaysia .
What a surprise eh ? If you've ever stayed in one of the dump holes we call label as motels back home , then this is definitely luxury .
Lolz.




Not bad huh ?
Except for the carpetting , try not to place anything on the floor. I found out the hard way when my neck pillow got stained .
Jeepers ...





Had no problem with bedbugs even as I religiously scrubbed myself squeaky clean before going to bed .





Beds are not only big , I slept well .
No complaints at all .




Much preferred the sofa at Marriot Courtyard compared to this .




What I can say is that the amenities are all there plus ahah ....finally I see a perculator I can get go make me some hot water for my 3 in 1 and cup noodles  .





Nothing to shout about the bath .
The bath products came in terribly plain packaging but they did the job better than expected so if you stay here use them too , it's really not bad .





Yet another lowrise bath tub 
which worked as well as the one in Marriot Courtyard .





Did not take pics of breakfast the next morning but do take some time out to enjoy it , I didn't as time was extremely limited . Though the spread was basic , almost everything is yummy especially the waffles and sausage !

Other tips : there's a Panda Express , Jack in the Box , Denny's and a small pharmacy within walking distance 


Location : Modesto , California 

No comments: