Tuesday 27 September 2016

Launch date : October 1st



This writer commands a growing cult following and I am one of his earliest fans . His books are on the bestseller list in local bookstores because he delivers what we local horror story fans actually seek . 
We know he won't bore us to death with lengthy zzzz pompous zzzzzz flowery zzzzzzzz deep vocabulary zzzzzzzz but doles out stories , told almost campfire style , which makes you root for him to be able to weed out , and fertilise that inner twisted freak hiding inside you .
 That there is a hint of what could be derived from real life examples combined with glimpses onto what makes the writer tick is what I personally find most fascinating . 






   I tell you , I can't wait for this to hit the stores in Penang .
Unable to make it to the launch in PJ but you can betcha I will be bugging some of the bookstore staff on this matter .

Actually I want to go but honestly someone will have to stand behind me and catch me lest I get starstruck and faint ( preferably knee down first kekeke ) and leave a big dent on the floor .
 Now that would be
 e-m-b-a-r-a-s-s-i-n-g !

Yes I find the writer very fascinating . Sexy even .And I'm sure his diehard fans do too .
If you love his stories and keep his book by the platform on your bedside like I do , this is his latest work . You have around 3 days to book your tickets and make it to Fixi bookstore in PJ for the launch .

Location : Malaysia 

No comments: