Saturday 22 October 2016

2


  2 million views on Google+ ladies and gentlemen , boys and girls .






I'm flattered that some of you out there may find me and my postings interesting , or not , whatever it is , maybe Google+ loads faster or you prefer quick scrolling through my pics or post titles , I do hope I have helped some of you with my opinions , tales and experiences .

I know I've managed to pique the interest of some of you out there into copying some of my interests . If you have found a little bit of fulfillment from doing so , that's great . 

After all , copying is the greatest form of flattery . Yet I never fail to be both amazed and amused at the same time when someone tells me ( face to face ) that they tried to do what I used to do or am still up to today .
( Most times , that will leave me speechless , stunned to the ground , a little bit scared and excited at the same time , quiet also trying to get my sel-sel otak to connect to come up with a fail of a response )

Thanks for looking , peeking and dropping by . 
I mean it .

( If you ever meet me , please know that I type on a qwerty better than my tongue can speak )


No comments: