Thursday 27 October 2016

Maybelline - Vivid 2 Neon Pink


You are slitty eyed , slightly tanned , above 40 , maybe as tacky as me .
You probably dye or bleach your long hair also , and perhaps you're also looking at some ugh shades of polish .
Hmmmmmm .... what next .

This bebeh ....I tried it and if you fit the description above to a tee , this is what you need next in your arsenal .






Vivid 2 Neon Pink from Maybelline under the Color Sensationals range .








It turns heads ,not just because the colour itself is already super outstanding , somehow it projects the illusion of fattened up lips in just one application . 
Amazing because no lipstick applied straight has ever done that to my lips 
without needing some extra makeup tricks . I've tried other neons but they don't work .This does . It really works ! Absolutely amazed by how wide and swollen it makes your lips look .
I tried the Scarlet Red and that's like an air stewardess bright red uniform shade . Also the Rosy Orange . 
The problem with my lips is I never ever got such plump looking lips from lipsticks in the upper range . So for this price ( RM 22 - 27 ish ) , the difference is clear to see , I finally have visible pouty wide sexy lips I don't neee to add tons of stuff to in order to bring out the colour .




Great distracting tool also , if that's your thing . Distracting because it is soooo indecent . Yeah , you will need this little trick when you wanna get away with some things some times .

 Ah yes , herein lies the power of makeup . Something that helps 
separate the Boys from Men  .  

Put it on and pout his way and then you will know whether he's a boy or a man . A boy will run , but the man will be stirred .


And by the way , this is not a paid advert , this is my personal recommendation to you , especially if you have a shock of long dyed hair ( I've gone one shade lighter with highlights ) and light tanned skin like me . And life is getting a little monotonous ....ho hum ....yawn . You twist this , you put it on , maybe add some gloss and teng teng teeeengggg .

Great colour . Reaping benefits from the effect . Don't ask me what . You will know what after you apply this and pout your lips in his direction .

Rule to remember : boys will be repulsed by this colour 

Other shades in the range : Scarlet Red , Rosy Orange , Violet Pink

Price : RM 22 - 27 ( depending on the retailer )



No comments: