Thursday 1 December 2016

Join 2 necklaces into 1 with


Found a very lovely looking flower necklace at Daiso yesterday .

After I removed it from the pack and put it round my neck , I found it too short for my liking , thus I strapped it round my wrist and walked around a bit before I went back and purchased a second piece .



     As luck would have it , I also found 2 round nosed pliers and set round to completing the task .
These round nosed pliers are mighty useful , in helping to clamp and do the job without injuring the metal joint , when you twist and pry it open .

Do not use too much force though ,as injuring or scratching of the metal, can happen , unless of course you buy those expensive 30 to 50 ringgit each round nosed plier .
( Daiso's cost MYR 5.30 each so I'm not complaining )




Tadaaaaa....
with those pliers, you can now change the joints at will . You can take out , put back , mix and match .

I got one long necklace and a tiny bracelet out of it . 
Even after joining the 2 together , somehow I still find that I prefer to wrap it round my wrist lol .

Have fun trying if you manage to lay your hands on both the necklace and pliers .




Location : Penang

No comments: