Sunday 21 May 2017

Two three stripes


Honestly , I don't know what came over me .
Maybe I do .

At first I was completely disappointed after trying out another sports shoe brand ( a sports brand I've been gaga about lately ) . Nothing seemed to fit . Anything below 400 ringgit was all hype , you'll need to look at the higher end ones for a decent pair , but I was having none of it .There were snags , the cushioning was very odd and on the umpteenth pair , I swore I'd get a blister if I ended up with a pair for the next few months .

Looked at a cheap sports shoe brand . Apparently my ongoing exercise regime has made me more sensitive about getting the right fit . Too tight on one foot , too much grip on the sole . Forget it .

Walked into Adidas and that was it .
Their shoes fit so snugly , damn , I ended up with 2 pairs ! 




Believe me , I did like their Boost X and Response 3 range more than these 2 . 
Priced lower than the other brand I was whining about earlier , 
they were much fancier and more now than those below .
But I've always liked The Brand With The Three Stripes ever since the first fake slippers hit our pasar malams in the 80s , ( yeah lame reason only a Malaysian can understand ) and while I WILL eventually get a Boost ( the one with the visible arch ) another time , I really want 2 of these , more conservative , 3 stripes to call my own .
Especially when the blue one can be paired with the bag I picked up some time back .



Location : Penang

No comments: