Wednesday 26 July 2017

2nd pair in 2 months


Bought my first 3 stripe trainers in May , now I've done so much foot battering workouts with them , that the soles are wearing down and making a funny suction sound .
Don't get me wrong , the shoe itself is still intact . Structure still very good .... on the outside that is .
However , the cushioning impact has been drastically reduced and I can feel it . Ignoring that detail just to stretch my ringgit would be a really foolish thing to do , seeing how old I am now .
Just the other day , I was having a chat with this other exercise kaki who told me how she spoilt her knees by not getting a better pair of soles . Too late to turn back time so to speak as the damage is irreversible .




When I begin using this , I shall put the earlier Essential Fun W into semi retirement . Still love that pair though . Now let's see just how long this will hold up .

Shoe model : Adidas Performance Niraya 160 

Location : Malaysia

No comments: