Friday 28 July 2017

Overnight fix for a muscle pull


Nothing else fixes a sprain or pulled muscle faster than this .

As you can see , I'm down to the last remainder of the oil which I milked last night after suffering from a horrible muscle pull on my outer upper thigh area .




It was the combination of a new stand-in instructor and the new tracks on my shoe that caused it .
Too much grip plus a few repeated manouvres of my leg , caused the pain to set in . Sharply at first then as the night progressed , I couldn't even lift the foot up without twisting my face .

Thus , before going to bed , I applied this generously and let it sit and burn throughout the night . Believe , it burns like hell when it's working .

Anyway , it worked as usual . A miracle by western standards but this is Eastern medicine .The pain has subsided , I can even lift and twist my leg miraculously , that's why I swear by this and nothing else .

Hurix is the brand .

It's sea cucumber ointment by the way , a Malay method that cures almost everything from insect stings to wind in the body . I use them for the times I twist my ankle ( an old injury from playing hockey )  or pull a muscle because if it normally takes a week to heal , this accelerates the process and gets you up and moving in a day ! No joke !

If you're keen on trying this , you may try purchasing them online or find it in good pharmacies nationwide .

The company has online webstore. Here's the link : 
http://www.hurixs.com.my/onlinestore/en/ointment-series/34-minyak-urut-gamat-plus-.html

Warning : after application it can get very hot and burn affected areas till your skin turns red . If you can't take the heat , don't use it please 

Location : Malaysia .

No comments: