Monday 24 July 2017

Precious


Started with two 8 ounce heart shaped ramekins . Few years later , my heart broke when I found a dutch oven in the area they call No Man's Land , somewhere outside of Vegas  , at a price that made me go a bit nuts .
After conversion , it cost just 700 ringgit , which without saying was still waaaay cheaper than what was sold in local stores back home . 





But then I was just halfway through the approximately 3 week tour ( this is the longest I can go without feeling homesick ) , so sadly I had to forego that purchase . 
I mean , how was I gonna lug the heavy pot all the way down to Hollywood , 3 theme parks , then up a domestic transfer to the Big Apple without damaging the precious pot right ? Huge risk , so no way .

Ah , as you can see ,
I finally got my Le Creuset after all .
That's one looong wait man .
Price has increased almost twofold folks . They cost so much now , you could purchase an entire range of good quality stainless steel cookware and still have enough left over for a small fridge , compared to one single Le Creuset Dutch Oven now !

Of course I'm gonna treasure it .

No comments: