Sunday 24 September 2017

Brands Outlet - quilted mini crossbody handbag


There's a reason why I got two of these mini handbags sold under the Garage label .

One ...size . Small, yet big enough for me to put my phone , purse and tissues in . Plus , a mini crossbody bag of this size , makes it easier for me to hide it out of sight from potential snatch thieves !

Second reason ....when it comes to this store , should I decide to sleep over it and come back another day , there's a high chance it won't be there anymore ! Any bag with a full length heavy gold strap is gonna cost as least 80 ringgit in other stores .
Here ?





Well , I got it for below 40 ringgit each . 
Why so cheap ? Well , I personally think that a lot of products sold here are export quality stocks which maybe somehow failed stringent checks , hence there you have it. A win win situation for people who want something nice without spending too much .

Was actually torn between both colours and had initially settled on the lighter coloured one .
After walking out of the store , I gave it some thought and then trooped back in to take the darker one as well . If it looks black here , well , it's the lighting actually , it's closer to a very dark blue .



Rigid in structure , the box bodied flap closes shut with a twist clasp . What I love most about this cutie is the gold strap , the length of which can be adjusted by just knotting the chain from the inside .


Of course , I know it's not gonna last forever , but I'm gonna try to prevent the gold strap from tarnishing , for as long it can hold .
When that eventually happens , depending on how the body holds up , I'll probably have the strap replaced .
Meantime , I'm holding it this way , with a small scarf . 



You probably can find this online if you want , but as for me , I still like the physical stores and still prefer finding shopping gems the hard way .


Location : Penang ( there are many more stores scattered around the country . You can always find an outlet in major complexes

No comments: