Saturday 14 October 2017

Ninja Van - cute logo , with the cutest rider ever seen


First time receiving a delivery from Ninja Van , a local courier service and wow , I really like their logo and think it's cuteness overload .
Not only that , when the delivery boy came over , omg , I couldn't believe it , tiang besi also lebur and although I did not take his picture , he looked as super cute as the ninja logo with his huge helmet on ! And then when he smiled , I almost fainted because he had 2 cute gigi taring Jepun , or a vampire teeth set that made him look even mooooooreeee cuteeeeeee , I felt so geram omg omg !
I'm being serious . The rider was really cute . It was as if he was a Malay version of Erik Estrada ( I'm old guys and girls ) who just flashed a smile at me !




This company has actually got a great notification system in place for intended recipients . 
Here's roughly how it went .
 I was notified via email after the drop off .
Then when it arrived in Penang , I got a Whatsapp message .
And just before arriving the rider gave me a phone call .

However , if you were to rely on online reviews , it could make you a little edgy . Still I made sure I got hold of someone from the call centre to assist me , AFTER I entered the tracking number and saw that it was scheduled for delivery ,cos according to reviewers sometimes that's where the problem is .
In my case , I had to help the very soft spoken rider with directions , as he was completely unfamiliar with my area . 


Anyway , a rider this cute will be instantly forgiven lol . Sorry no pic but believe me , he IS cute !
He can take all the time he wants as long as it arrives intact . I'm sure other girls will agree once they see what he looks like .

Besides , someone up there always has good things in store for me .
See when it was delivered ?
I feel so blessed and lucky .

Here's to a great weekend ahead everybody !


Location : Penang 

No comments: