Thursday 16 November 2017

After one year


Last year finally propelled me into action because due to ageing , my weight started ballooning upwards at an accelerated speed . An extra plate of pasta made my pants feel like bursting open the next day. The weight gain was that fast !

First I tried walking it off . That did not work . Then I tried hill climbing but just as easily put back the weight again while my knees hurt like hell .

It's been one year since I embarked on a fitness schedule and I now have to grapple with a sugar craving .
Donuts , kuih , teh tarik ( no , do NOT order kurang manis for me ) , cake , swiss roll , cookies , chocolate chips oooooohhh !!!!




This is the latest me currently .
Able to squeeze and pour myself into some tight fitting number at the ripe age of 46 . 
Much more toned down to me , perfect to him , in need of a lot more workout hours poured in according to kiddo and other women who do not know me personally. 
Those in my exercise circle are quite amazed by my progress and I can see that I have inspired some of them to put in more effort and take their workouts more seriously than they used to.

Yup , this is me , on a cheat sheet , after a bit of help from 3 sessions at 2 different slimming salons . It has made a slight difference in my tummy region and I'm now consciously trying to keep it off by cutting out my supper craving altogether .
Though the sessions did work , the trick is in maintaining it and not allowing the body to be too reliant on machines to breakdown the fatty region .




I'm tremendously happy that I can finally go bare shouldered as my arms are getting smaller and not so pork choppy compared to half a year back . 
My lady lumps are still there but I dare to bare them and show it to you because all that weight loss has not only made me slightly more stronger as well as a bit more flexible , it's given me newfound confidence coupled with a happy glow which continues to fuel my commitment towards getting fitter and more fab than I've been in years .
That my goal is completely attainable is because I accept that all this takes time . 

Fitter and leaner is what I am working towards next . Stay with me on my journey and hope that I get there eventually without tearing a bicep or muscle in the process .

That picture on top is a close up. This is actually how small I've become . Many sizes down .






Location : Penang 



No comments: