Sunday 10 December 2017

50s style flared dress


 You'll probably never know how long I've been searching for a flared dress that does not end up making me look like a hospital matron .




And just when I least expected to find it , there were 2 last pieces sitting inside Forever 21 just waiting for me to go try them on .


The model above is wearing the exact same dress that I bought. But she must be really thin also quite tall , because when I put it on , it not only goes below my knees , it also flares out nicely like what you see in the bottom picture .
So 50s like .
All thanks to my hips and ample behind . It also cinches my waist in a corset like manner . 



 Getting a dress that fits requires a lot of patience , as well as countless trips in and out of the fitting room . It's taken me months to find it . Very frustrating experience indeed . But I've put that behind me now .

Now as I was paying , I discovered that there was a further markdown .
Yes ! I ended up paying just MYR 70 for this fabulous , beautiful dress . 

Location : Penang

No comments: