Saturday 9 December 2017

Bad Lab - the fragrance women will love


The teenager in my home is a huge fan of Bad Lab products , he's got a corner dedicated to their shampoo , body wash and even face cleanser . Yes boys these days and their arsenal , it's a different world altogether . Their bathroom space vs your girls bathroom space , can possibly bring down the shelf while Dad's little soap sits in the dark corner whimpering away .

So anyway , the first time he used the Fearless shampoo , the instant he stepped out , I assumed a primitive cavewoman mode .
" What issssss thatttt ? Why does it smell soooo good ? "
He told me the brand 
" you actually smell soooo goooooood ! " I took many deep breathes and allowed my nose to follow the trail of scent before he closed the door on me . Hah !





That's what made me grab this for him ( hoping it would mask the rubber shoe and sock smell , which makes me go bleaughhhhhhh after he comes out from school ) ! Did it work ? More than other perfumes . And believe me we've used Lacoste , Aramis , Ralph Lauren , Davidoff Cool Water , Richie Club and out of all I love Dior's Fahrenheit the most but that's pretty costly now so this will do !

Actually , when I looked at the price , I thought it was a joke . Next the description confused me a little cos it says " anti-bacterial and deodorising fragrance " 
What is this ? An air freshener you can spray on smelly teens ?

Ladies , I can tell you , forget the labelling or description , it works . Most important of all it smells so darned wonderful , you cannot help but turn into THAT weak willed bimbo , featured in every men's perfume ad you've ever seen on tv , because you won't want to stop smelling him ever !

Location : Malaysia

Where to buy : Watson's 

No comments: