Wednesday 6 December 2017

In store only offer


 I must post this up because I found some items which were marked down to such a ridiculous level , you won't even believe me if I told you how much they cost and how much I ended up paying for the lot . The lady queueing up behind me was so shocked and outraged at the prices , by the time she regained her composure ,she demanded to know where exactly I found them .
* gleeee *

This notice was originally posted on the 29th of November but I'm seeing some exciting replenishments , so I'm telling you , it's still not too late to go see if anything catches your fancy .



Please take note that these offers are not available online folks . For retail only , meaning you have to get your ass down there and see it for yourself .
Treat it as a treasure hunt ( this is your clue ) and you can walk out of this store with A LOT more than you anticipated . Really , really a lot more , I'm not kidding , but I still want to keep my purchases a mystery because if your area doesn't have them in stock , you'll be frustrated with me !

I'll leave you to search for the goodies on your own , just take this as a heads up from me and when you do find them , you too might go half mad in the shop as I almost did .

Location : throughout Malaysia


No comments: