Thursday 14 December 2017

Unicorn Cat


  There's a unicorn coloured cat roaming around the backlanes in Penang .



Was passing by this particular area , when I noticed the unusual , more like ridiculous , coloured fur ball in the distance .


When I called out to her / him / it , this was the cold shouldered response I got .


Aiyayai....I think the owner must be a woman who is crazy about unicorns and decided to actually to fake one .  Or she could be a hairdresser / know a  hairdresser and this is their idea of a joke .
What a catastrophe indeed . I'm pretty sure they tried to glue on a horn as well , but to no avail .



Whatever it is , kitty unicorn is keeping his eyes on me , you know , in case I wanna try to get closer .


I mean , if I looked like that , after going through human hands , who wouldn't be wary of us ?
I'd be super paranoid !!!

Location : Penang

No comments: