Wednesday 13 December 2017

Upskirt prevention , borderline motivation


Suffered a temporary setback , yet I still went ahead and purchased this very daring ( for my age and figure lah ) number from YFS .
It looks like those skirts worn by Thai school girls and I think I may just possess the nerve to pull this off . 
I did try a few short skirts at H&M but then I thought they made me look like a German barmaid because every pleat stuck outwards like it was on static so no go . YFS on the other hand has skirts that fit even bigger girls like me , so I'm quite pleased with my first purchase from them .

Now , if you're worried about upskirt pictures , fret no more , this store actually has an inbuilt pair of stretchable shorts inside to kill the fire so to speak. What a brilliant idea indeed ! 
Thus when you go up the escalator and some hamsap lou pervert gets all excited , you'll turn his gleeful smile upside down ,once he sees the shorts you have underneath it .



Anyway , over the past couple of days , I've been pigging out because I thought that I could .

Went for the limited time Jalapeno burger at Texas chicken ( it's superrrrr deeeeeeelish btw ) ....


....and ate way more than I should today .
Result ? Instant weight gain which made me panic . No , I don't regret eating everything that I did today ( there are 2 more places not shown in the pic ) . Panicked only. Not regretting it cos it was so good. Yummy , I drank that curry like it was a big bowl of soup .
Still , I have to face my gluttony now damn .


Guess I'll have to keep at it .
Again .

The bra below is not lingerie store bought by the way , it's a ( surprise surprise !) medium support sports bra by H&M which is so versatile , it can take me from sports to see through clothing .
And this was just purchased today , not together with those crazy deals I posted before .



Yes , the weight may pile back on , but look what it says down there on the band .
MOTIVATION / KEY / MOTIVATION
Borderline motivation .
It's what keeps me going .



No comments: