Tuesday 16 January 2018

Aladdin or harem pants


Harem pants are still so popular , they never stay on the shelf for very long .
Irregardless , I still giggled when I took a picture of these pants just now . They're so ridiculously baggy , yet somehow when I put them on ,I feel so special ! Can't explain it .



It's my second pair and I can't believe I actually bought it without trying just now .
Anyway , the trader is a Pakistani and there wasn't any changing room whatsoever . When I took this pair towards the mirror , he took it down from the table and held it so I could have a good look at it .

Initially , the price tag stated MYR 39 , then he told me I could have it for MYR 35 , but I insisted on MYR 30 even though my first pair cost me MYR 25 . Anyway , that pair was pure black , I still love that , this one's got some peacock and paisley patterns on it .

Price agreed on ( MYR 30 was the final sobs ) , I asked him where the pants came from and he mentioned that it was Thailand with a hesitant smile .
Lol.
So , I did some googling and found that you can actually buy these from Alibaba if you like to shop online ...no idea how much it's gonna cost you but I think you have more choices , cuts and colours .
Ah , but I'm still stubbornly a retail shopper , I want to feel the item and interact with the trader .

Next on my hit list will be those tribal silk pants and an actual shiny silky pair . Wonder how long it'll take me to find them but I'll keep an eye out for those two as long as it takes .

Location : Penang

No comments: