Wednesday 21 February 2018

Daiso Thailand - lip tint , lipgloss , liquid eyeshadow



If I'm not mistaken , this makeup range is exclusive to Thailand . In Malaysia , the saaaaddddd makeup range is sourced in from Taiwan or China . Since I'm seeing a Daiso Thailand label on these 3 items I picked up , so that's what I'm assuming straightaway .

Let's get started now shall we ?

1. Daiso Tint Lip Wild Cherry .

I have a lipstain from Benefit cosmetics and compared to that , Daiso's lip tint is of a deeper shade , brighter and richer to a certain extent . However , it doesn't stain evenly and you'll need to even it out with your fingers of a lip sponge . Also , the colour does not stay on for long , but who cares , cos I spotted one in Yubiso and that was going for an outrageous MYR 15 to 20 ringgit for a tiny tube .




2. Daiso Soft Lip Gloss Heart .


Omg , I completely love this shade ! 
No wonder it was sold out throughout the Thai capital . Had to search a lot of stores and finally I found ONE single last one in stock ! 
Worth searching for ladies especially if you like bright shades . Available in 2 other muted colours , those , you can easily find in the stores but this shade is so hot , be prepared to hunt every store for it !




3. Galaxy Liquid Eyeshadow 
Shade : grey glow 

The darkest shade I could find , it glides on like a breeze and then feels silky powder like to the touch afterwards .
Available in 3 or 4 other lighter shades , I prefer this one .
Last I saw there were still many on the shelves , so you can still get some without too much of a hassle like # 2 above .




Performance wise , I cannot fault it for the price , colour and nice , convenient , spill proof packaging .
Need I add on that these are great for travelling too ? Went in and out of the airport scanner with no problem at all .


Location : Daiso stores in Thailand 

No comments: