Thursday 25 April 2013

Hello Kitty Hamburglar - Mc Donald's cosplayer plush toy series


Update : you can now win this via their facebook page. Collect virtual stamps , rope your friends in to help you out ( lotsa social networking skills needed here )

----------------

Meet Mr.Asyraf, one of the best , most sporting Mc Donald's employee I've ever met in my life. He's very cool and his hairstyle and face kind of reminds me of Prince .


You see, why he's so sporting ? He even let me photograph his Hello Kitty specs !!!
 ( Not for sale ....huhu )



I'm all pumped, I've been waiting for this since last night but the bill omg. It's not RM$9.95 only, we need to purchase some set in order to buy it . This was how much it cost me in the end




Hello Kitty flinching in pain.
Burnt a hole in my pocket 



There....what I'd come all the way for.




Cuteness ! Box back view



Box side view
So many pics of the box, yes, the box is very attractive, let me tell you.  



Don't discard the flyer they put on your tray.....



...because you can do origami with it. Instructions are at the back



You may also do a straight purchase.
But it'll cost around RM$15. 

Location : all Mc Donald's Malaysia outlets
       

5 comments:

Snuze said...

EEEEE!!!! Comelnya!!!!

gostansikit said...

You echo my sentiments exactly XD

AyuArjuna BiGoshh said...

berebut org beli :)

Spallan said...

kena angkat nih ...pasai geng hello kitty semuanya pakai uniform karakter mekdi. thanks for the info...

gostansikit said...

Np SP Allan ! You don't say Ayu, bab tu I pegi early . ;)