Saturday 10 October 2015

The Asus Lolliflash - looks like a makeup palette




When I first opened the small package , the word Asus made me think I'd been given a pendrive or something.
That can't be the case, when it looks like a makeup palette. 



Out came the instruction booklet.
Oh my goodness ! It's an external flash which you may slot into the earphone outlet on smart devices. 





Both twin LED lights help eliminate those red vampire eye shots as well as even out your skin tone for the best selfies ever.  




Simply stick it in ....




....press that side button and choose between 3 levels of brightness .




Since I love taking pics even in low light situations but hate using a dslr due to the super annoying super blinding flash , the Asus Lolliflash is exactly what I need .

Compare these 2 unedited pics 





Ok great. Next thing I need is a box to contain it , so that I can place it into my handbag without fear of it getting squashed





Discreet and cute , you can flash all you want now .

Verdict : a must have now that I've tried it.  



No comments: