Tuesday 19 July 2016

Company policy states we don ' t serve morons



This is why I am not really keen on fruits . Nah ...I'm just kidding . I do eat them sometimes but not every day or even every week . 

Anyway this lady below left a less than favourable review on the facebook page of a fruit shop located in PJ. 

The shocking retort from the page admin is um , ah ....well read on first  . 


























Expect them to get trolled like below .
I laughed at the 1st one haha .





For the full drama kindly copy this link below and paste it on your browser .

http://bit.ly/29OEiKu

What sticks in my head after reading all that is : 
moron - moron - moron - moron - holy - dirty money - fools - moron - moron - MORON

Conclusion : 
#GetACandyBarInsteadOfExpectingARibenaSugarySweetKyohoGrapeYouChildishMorons

  



No comments: