Thursday 22 February 2018

Sawadeecarp aladdin carpetbag pants


Can't get enough of harem pants .
Started with the first black pair , then one with a peacock print in dark blue and dirty white , now this .
An earth toned carp design ( hence the pun will you excuuuuseee me ) swimming all across the underside . 
Yeah , this Chinese New Year , I seem to like this tone a lot . 
Seems like a cross between mud , copper and wood grain .




Cloth texture is like a throw rug so there won't be so much ironing involved .
Won't crumple as easily as the first 2 .
I have to be sooooo careful with 'em you have no idea gosh .




I feel that they're so much fun to wear , sometimes it looks as if I might be sweeping the floor with them . Other times , when I open my legs wider , I imagine they'll look like that on top !

Very silly I know , I know . 
The problem now is what on earth am I gonna pair it with ? Tsk tsk tsk .....


No comments: