Thursday 16 May 2013

Star Trek Into The Darkness - hunk fest !


 
Never been a Trekkie fan . Was dragged here by my Trekkie half who was foaming at the mouth at the mere mention of the new movie.
Curtains opened with me checking out  the nerdy hair and goofy eyebrows in tight red armour . Roll eyes.
Next to the Boyzone wannabe. Eyes to the back of my skull .
Resigned to my chair. This is gonna be one looooooong movie. Should have brought my koyok.


Neither would I have guessed for a moment , that Spock ( pointy ears in blue up there ) was the badass hunk from Heroes. The one and only Zachary Quinto. Gosh..




When John Harrison aka Khan singlehandedly takes down a troop of nasty Klingons , I start to sit up cos this fella's bloody good. Not to mention also quite an eyeful in the movie. A whole bag of emotions...



John/Khan can even cry on cue , making us buy his story and put on Team Khan t-shirts in support if he wanted to 





He's so compelling and so, so,soooo bad, omg....can't take my eyes off him ! 
Aiyo, stop !




Spock bays for blood when he thinks that the Boyzone Kirk dies ( I'm surprised he lasted that long in there and came out with a funny tan ) . Brace yourselves.


Spocks runs after Khan aka John Harrison faster than Usain Bolt .
You WILL notice his muscular behind and I WILL pay more than ten to watch him run again !


Spock...could make CM Punk scream for mercy in Wrestlemania with his Vulcan deathgrip. Wowzers !



Spock could even do a James Deen on just about anyone.
Two nasty men in one movie. Fuuuhhh...2 hot to handle !


And so out there you have it.
I'm a newly converted Trekkie. Oh yes. Even though I know one of them is openly gay. 




Not to be missed, this is no senior citizen movie folks.

 

No comments: