Tuesday 19 January 2016

Not yet a weed


Sometimes I feel like this .
But no matter how I may be wilting , there's still a little colour left in me .




Yet I know that eventually, one day , just one fine day ,
 I shall end up like that .
Old . Forgotten . A ghastly sight .
Oh how dreadful .




That's why today , I do so appreciate , people , strangers out there that can still make me feel this way .




To the abang who followed me on impulse , on a quick whim , 2 days back , via the social network , after a fleeting zap of our eyes from across the pathway ( honestly did not think much of it at the time , but it did register in my head ) , wow , I have to say I'm impressed . 
You found me . Almost as quick as that dashing diner , who sat 2 tables away from me at
 Namli Gurme . 
And when I checked you out ( oh yes I did ! ) , you know what ....
I think you're good looking too . Very manly . I like what I see .

Hah . Very flattered . Very .
:D

Signed : Not yet a weed 


No comments: