Sunday 15 January 2017

Jack Daniel's - Old No.7 Fudge


No I haven't gotten rid of my weakness .
Not whiskey but tin containers .

And here's the latest acquisition , hauled in all the way from Berlin's Tegel Airport . 



Very few black tin containers around if you haven't noticed . Best of all , the white wordings set it off gorgeously till I can't take my eyes of the tin .



The fudge itself comes from Gardiners of Scotland ( lovely place , spent 3 days in Edinburgh where it WAS cold yet I enjoyed the weather and haggis with my breakfast )



How's the fudge ? Little too sweet for my liking but the others seem to treat this like a treasure . 



Last shot . Really love this black and white tin .




Can you get it in Malaysian airports ?
Not sure as I found this last minute on a shelf inside a store at Tegel Airport .


No comments: