Saturday 22 October 2016

In the paper today



With this picture finally out in the newspapers , I hope that the tiny state of Perlis will finally be seen as destination challenge by our local shutterbugs out there .





If you want to see the three quarter outer page + 2 inside , maybe even run your hands across it  , do get today's The Star and flip to Star 2 and look for the 2 page spread inside
written by S.S.Yoga  .




Just like  Suzanne Lazaroo's pieces , I intend to get them either framed or laminated .
Which was why I purchased 2 copies just now so I could do the same to today's piece .

Read all about it in the paper as the whole article is not about me ( what I wrote came out in a small column lol ) but also features other amazing , amazing , amaaaazing entries too ! 

Say you have no access to the print version , I'll make it easier for you . You can look it up on facebook via this link below.





Thanks for the feature . Really treasure it . Means a whole lot to me .


No comments: