Saturday 1 October 2016

Tee hee


Sometimes tee shirts worn by other people can brighten up our day .

I recall the first time I ever saw someone walk in sashaying like Kanye on a runway , with words so large printed in front that said 
ESCAPED .....

When he walked past me , he was pretty conscious that I was eyeing him . It was when I looked at his back , that I tell you , I just lost it .
The back of his tee said
FROM SINGAPORE ZOO .

I laughed so loud he turned round to look at me , grinned and then lunged forward to run away from me as he covered his mouth in a cheeky manner .





Coming to the one worn by the rider above , you guess why I was snickering away after reading the following info on his back .

Hybrid battery now comes with 8 YEARS WARRANTY with unlimited mileage .

NEW hybrid battery PRICE

FULL TAX REDEMPTION until end of 2013

SAME maintenance procedure as a petrol car 

Couldn't help but Tee Hee him .

No comments: