Tuesday 11 September 2012

Souvenir hunting at John Lewis


John Lewis' biggest asset is the fact that it has some of the friendliest staff around who take real pride in their work .



It's also one of the best stocked souvenir shops




Things literally flew off the shelf . I had a hard time looking for kids apparel.



This part had interesting items for the home or to don at the park



The soft toys came in all sizes and were mighty hard to resist



What I ended up buying.
A Panasonic memory card



Which surprisingly, was comparable to Malaysian prices




Having travelled quite a bit, I'm kinda wary about souvenirs that will gather dust in the cupboard.
Settled for a mug and a badminton coin momento.



Spotted this amazing Lego stadium on my way out



So much work !




One floor down, I was again tempted.




Fled before I could entertain seconds thoughts

Location : John Lewis,Westfield Stratford





No comments: