Tuesday 30 October 2012

Don't need to read this book



The title caught my eye.
Hmm....is it even remotely possible ?
I mean just using your mind to think and growing rich from that .
Probably.... since I'm possibly one of those who unknowingly abide by this principle, working just a few days in a month.
Lazy bones me didn't even bother to ask for assistance to remove the plastic wrap to enable me to flip through the contents inside.




No, I didn't even lift it up from its rack to turn it round so that I could read what was on the back.
As fate would have it ...He ( my other unthink-alike partner in crime ) spotted this title nearby...



" I know exactly who needs this book "
No, he wasn't talking about me.
What happened next was us two trying very hard ( but completely failing) to stiffle our uncontrollable giggling fit,  as we tried to imagine how that individual would be staring at this in order " to make it happen"


No comments: