Monday 3 December 2012

Audrey Queen of the Day


Imagine.....me......sitting on that throne,
crowned Queen of the Day in an event hosted by the glamorous Ntv7 personality Tiang Kah Chee .





With a tiara for keeps...
even though this wasn't a beauty contest, but a signature contest .
Priceless !




Later, having an entire entourage  , complete with cameraman follow my every move, as I shopped like a celebrity at Audrey.
Basically anywhere, I wished !

Can you imagine ?
So breathless, I didn't even have time to snap pics.



Still more to come.
 An 8TV Make Up Guru, gave me a cinderella makeover that made my jaw drop to the ground .
" Is that you ? " you betcha it is.
No camera tricks nor editing involved.




Even got to enjoy a second honeymoon.
With a vast choice of delicious Audrey lingerie at my disposal, it was inevitable that we had to...um....have an undercover operative inspection of the mattress quality, later that night.
Daylight came too soon.




 
Privileged dining.
Is there more ? Oh yes.



I got the friendly Mr.Rozi , driving me to and fro ....



....the wonderful Mandara Spa session.




For all this, I have to thank Audrey lingerie company,
their loyal customers and the awesome bloggers who attended the final event,  from the bottom of my heart .
Also this incredible lenglui-lengchai Keng Sifu team below, for making my brief regal one day rule on the throne, so over the top memorable.



Hope you don't mind, but I will forever treasure this blur shot, of the uber gracious and ultra sporting, top guns, who treated me to lunch at Tony Roma's .
Thank you for planning such a brilliant, unforgettable and splendidly awesome day , I least expected to win.







18 comments:

Adriana OhMai said...

Lin Lin, I saw your siggy "cantekkkkkkk wehhh"....at Audrey FB. Tak tercapai akal saya nak buat siggy macam u punya...sangat kreatif---siyes u deserve for the GP...congrats :)

gostansikit said...

Thank you Ayu. Actually if u were me kan ( formal training haprak pon xde) masa kat event n u tau u up against d super terror manga/anime kababoom Wan. ON top of the super xbolehtahan THAT kartonis segalaserbaboleh u pun xkan konfiden n will be so d gementar sampai perut kecut tau. Rezeki,eh ? I am blessed.

Wansteddy Tales said...

Join event ni buka mata wan lebih besar psl siggy contest. Selama ni duduk bawah tempurung je, sangkakan siggy terhad begini begitu. Rupanya boleh explore lebih dr itu! Plus u mmg deserve GP coz ur speech & siggy creativity... SUPERBBB!!! oh, nice to meet u Goh Lin Lin! Me sedut aura GP winner sket ><

gostansikit said...

ngeh ngeh ngeh...Wan,u 2 kind haha.It was my pleasure meeting u 2 !

Ezna Khalili said...

Tahniah Lin Lin. Frankly speaking i kinda like your siggy. OMG!!! Sexy lady yeah...:-) Tahniah again....

gostansikit said...

Thanks Ezna...(blush)...Hope 2 meet u one day.

Ezna Khalili said...

me too. Wanna meet u one day!!! Psst Psst nak tanya tips in comping :-)

sireh said...

Gratz Lin!... the catchy "delicious' explanations on Audrey really caught everyone's attention... u were few steps ahead... well deserved... need to learn this from you... ~ :)

gostansikit said...

Sireh.Surely you must mean the other way around,you telephatic telekenetic (every tele available n beyond ) cyborg cartoonist(yes, I believe u r, no other explanation). Anyway I accept your congratulations most graciously from your Highness. I am honoured by your presence. Drop by anytime and I will try my utmost best to irritate/amuse u.Haha.

sireh said...

Hahaha!... TQ my Highness... (for spoiling my honeymoon plan... iskk!) my heart bleed deeply when they passed U my RM20K mock check... (hahaha mine?)... please don't amuse/irritate me anymore... I've learn my lesson... you deserved my biggest salute... ~ :)))

FiSh said...

congrats LinLin! :) you're RM20k richer now. haha i have done my coverage for the event too: http://ohfishiee.blogspot.com/2012/12/audrey-queen-of-day.html

gostansikit said...

Fish many thanks. I really think you look like Amber Chia's younger sister by the way.

Mama Zharfan said...

congrats dear lin lin!! u are so creative :) and the prizes are awesome :) :)

gostansikit said...

Mama Zharfan . TQ. Yes the prizes are incredible !

Dreamer said...

Hai Lin Lin, I was there for the finale and your comments got us in stitches!!
You deserved to win! Congratz =)

gostansikit said...

Dreamer, tq. Love reading your blog but can't find a link to join as your follower/ member. Nice pics, full of happy beautiful people. Maybe u could you send a direct link to me ? Will make it easier as my computer speed is dinosaur like.

Dreamer said...

Hai Lin Lin...Oh, well actually I don't have a link to be my follower LOL! Hence, why you can't find one =) Love reading your funny posts =))

gostansikit said...

Dreamer,no wonder.I kept reloading n reloading until I think I need to visit a haircare centre( just kidding). aww, shucks tq.