Wednesday 28 November 2012

Concorde Inn, KLIA



We had missed the last flight and had to wait till the next morning. Pan Pacific was FULL ! The other one inside the satellite building run by MAS too !
In desperation, I called Concorde Inn and they directed me here via phone




The ride wasn't as far as I had thought it would be.
And we were at the lobby in good time.




Before this bunch, there was a group of surfers.
Although check in took up some time, we were just glad that we found a place to sleep



Walking towards the cluster of rooms, I realised that it's more of a motel than a hotel.
Didn't really expect anything out of it, but my jaw dropped when I opened the door. Nice !




Ok, maybe the aircond wasn't as good as compared to one in a larger hotel , but there was hot water and a nice clean toilet


Coffee making facilities.
Complimentary bottled water.




Not surprisingly, we didn't hit the sack immediately, but ventured to the coffeehouse for a late night snack.

(To be continued in a second post)


Location : Concorde Inn, KLIA

Free Shuttle Info : Level 1, Gate 3 ( 5.30am - 12midnight)

2 comments:

Mama Zharfan said...

congrats for being of finalists for audrey contest!! u are so creative!!!

gostansikit said...

tq Mama Zharfan. Sorry for the late reply, I only got back home on Sunday and didn't take my laptop with me to KL.