Sunday 9 December 2012

First attempt at digital art


Saw Wan's walaueh artwork while flipping through my facebook last night.
( Jangan marah yer...hehe)
Ok, I wanna try it out too.
Fail, fail,fail like around 3/4/7 ??? times before I took a cuppa.
Don't know how to control, looked like I was drunk while drawing.
Frust....
Time out went on for a while.
Started again and submitted this
 



What do you think ?
Pass or fail?
Should have spent more time, but I was afraid my computer would die on me, so faster, faster click and send.
It's very addictive.
If you'd like to try it out head on down to


2 comments:

Snuze said...

That does look like something Van Gogh would produce while he was a kindergartener, LOL.

OTOH, I can only draw bacteria, so totally po faced.

*grin*

gostansikit said...

howling with laughter.I'd like to see a pic of your bacteria drawing if u don't mind.hehe