Saturday 9 March 2013

Domino's Express Card - whole year of buy 1 free 1 pizza


What do we have here ?
Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this. 


Really ?
Buy the card and I get to enjoy a buy one free one offer for the entire year ? 
One whole year ?
Bring it !



Was trying my luck actually, I mean the promotions been going on since January. And I'm only seeing it now.
Yep , the moon was shining down on me tonight.
Lucky me. 
Costs RM$ 50 . 




The catch is, you may only purchase regular priced pizzas. Not combo meals or offer items.
And there's no delivery. You have to self pick up.
Fine by me. It's a deal !

Location : Domino's outlets throughout Malaysia

Tips : some places have run out of it, so it's up to you to hunt it down . Also the free pizza voucher upon sign up, depends on whether the outlet has it in stock. I decided to forgo the voucher due to the savings I'd get in return.



No comments: