Sunday 21 April 2013

Silly Sunday spent doing silly stuff


It took three of us to blow this boat up.
Used a bicycle pump, balloon pump....didn't work. Still had to use mouth and lung power.
and damn, no way I could stowaway on this .
If I insisted , it would have surely capsized.
500 hundred years later a kwai lo would come, dig this up from the bottom of the pool, put it in his garage and auction it off at Christie's ( yeah ...right ! fat hopes ! )




 As if that wasn't enough I came up, sketched and submitted this not knowing if I'd make the first 15 creative submissions.

Update : Hell yeah, I did make it on time !



And here I am, spending time blogging this nonsense to those who care to go through the stuff I do in my life.
Why I do silly things all the time. Most of the time....I don't even have the answer to that except that I know that this kind of silly activity, makes life more fun !
 

No comments: