Saturday 8 June 2013

Lindt - teddy bear keychain



Although they bear no resemblance to their gold foil wrapped chocolate bears , nevertheless, these 3 bears were a crowd puller.




While negotiation is the key, my overly eager eyes gave the game away, and the promoter moved in for the kill 
" Take your pick miss, buy four free one "
W-W-What ????
One bar costs between RM $ 13 to RM $ 19 . 
Hellooo...... do I look like I print money to you ?




I know, I should have walked away, but what the heck, I really wanted this chocolate chef ! The one with the red heart says " Lindor" while the last bear is pouring milk into the chocolate.
Awww...damnit.




Available during their nationwide roadshows held inside supermarts . As the schedule is not fixed, you just have to keep an eye open



No comments: