Friday 5 July 2013

First 3 Minions - Mc Donald's Malaysia



Update :
Hot ! Hot ! Hot !
Many places sold out , and it's only Day Two !
You better have a game plan ready.

-----------------------

Had you opened your ears as you stood in line waiting for your turn, you would have heard all those grand plans and strategies to lay hands on these 3 Minions .
And if you did not know me, you'll be wondering how I got away with just one breakfast set and a whole hoard of Giggling Tim's.
 In case you're wondering, it all boils down to persuasive 'skills' .




As I slowly savoured my porridge, seated in front of me was a college girl and her 2 very cooperative male partners in crime.
All three had a Happy Meal for breakfast.
A phenomenon that happens mostly on Thursdays.
Well...have you got yours already ?


No comments: