Wednesday 7 August 2013

Season for green packets

 
 
I'm one of those who has complete and utter faith in our country. If there was any negative incident which I have experienced, I've learnt to turn it around , with the power of silence and patience, accompanied by utmost respect . While there are people with just " One view of the world " , a double " Dilemma", " sleep apnea "problems ( my goodness) or even "bah kut teh" fetishes ,we can't change them. But we can change ourselves and make our country a better place for our kids future right ?



 
 
So to all my Muslims readers out there in cyber space, here's wishing you Selamat Hari Raya. Instead of a Raya card, I'm featuring a green angpau cos I'm chinese mah..."manyak manyak ong tau ?" .
To those who are not...hurray !....let's "balik kampung " or go enjoy our holidayyyss ( and jams) with family and friends !!!
Yahooo...
Positive. Always stay positive.
 
 


No comments: