Monday 23 September 2013

Some people say the darnest things



Over the weekend the tween spilled the beans over what a teacher divulged in class.

" I used to have a friend "
She pauses to let it sink in for a bit
" ....this friend of mine wins loads of awesome stuff like handphones tablets etc etc via facebook all the time "
All right she's got their attention already. Some are listening with their mouths wide open.

" But I had to unfriend her "
 ok, I can't believeee she's telling them , this new world problem of hers

"......because she drove me crazy with her endless tags and requests "
The minions are feeling her at this point. She's got some sympathisers on her side.

She wraps up her impromptu lesson with
" So kids, in other words , please don't burden your friends with your obsession to snare online winnings "

Oh pulez. 
I took a deep breath and told the kiddo
" That's why birds of a feather flock together "
Tween gives me a slitty eyed look
" it takes one comper to understand another "

Nope,doesn't look like he understands. 
Now where's the Unfriend button ?I wanna be one less burden to those who find me an irritant. 

No comments: